We are quickly approaching the holidays and I’m planning to start my shopping soon! I love finding fun gifts that support health and wellness and thought I would put together some of my top gift picks for the 2016 holiday season to share with you.
If you are looking for products to keep your skin glowing during the holidays check out the product recommendations on my website.
HydroPeptide Gift Sets
If you have been following me for any amount of time then you know that I have a love of HydroPeptide products. This company uses clean technology and several organic ingredients in their product line, which is very important to me. Check out these HydroPeptide gift sets (be sure to order with code ‘Doctor-Ip’ to save 15%). I personally have used the Active & Serious Body Care Set and it is amazing. I have my eye on the On The Go Glow set which will be great for holiday travels!
For The Kitchen
- My morning routine almost always includes a smoothie that is loaded with berries, greens, and protein powder. A great blender like the Ninja Professional Blender helps mix up a great smoothie.
- Another easy way to incorporate some extra fruit and vegetables into your diet is by juicing. I personally love my Breville Juice Fountain.
- One of my favorite cookbooks is The Healthy Mind Cookbook – Rebecca Katz. I have a variety of cookbooks from Rebecca Katz and love her focus on health and wellness with great taste and easy preparation. You can’t go wrong with any of her cookbooks!
- One of my favorite books that incorporates lots of great advice about skin care and health is Feed Your Face: Younger, Smoother Skin and a Beautiful Body in 28 Delicious Days.
- I love Louise Hay and have been using her affirmations daily in my life for the last 30 days. Positive affirmations can give you a greater sense of inner peace and strength. This box set is a great gift for all ages.
For the bathroom
So many people don’t clean their makeup brushes on a regular basis, and this brush cleaning mat makes it so easy. The Sigma Beauty Express Brush Cleaning Mat will help keep makeup brushes clean which helps keep skin clear.
At the gym
For your winter getaways
Sunscreen is an important product to protect against skin cancer but Coolibar UPF Clothing offers protection from harmful UV Rays in a cute, fashionable way. Stock up on these great tops before heading to the beach!
I know how much ladies like their gel manicures but personally I worry about the UV rays that are used to harden the polish. Check out this nail polish from Dazzle Dry that hardens without the use of UV rays. Or pick up a pair of gloves that are designed to protect your hands from UV rays while your nail polish hardens.
What about you? What is on your holiday gift list this year?